TIforOA

Sanctify yourself through the permissible... Yevamos 20a

Divrei Torah to provide Chizuk in the struggle to balance spiritual and physical needs.

L'Iluei Nishmas Mirkah Bas Yosef




Sunday, December 11, 2011

I held the Baal Shem Tov's Siddur.


Sometimes you just feel like you have to do something.  This Shabbos when I read about the Auction of Important Judaica at Sotherby's I got it in my head that I had to see it.  I couldn't find someone to go with me so I hoped into my car and went by myself.  One person said, "I can't believe that you are driving for two hours to see a Siddur in a glass box."  Never in my wildest dreams did I think that they would let me touch it.  Well not only did I see it but I got to hold it.  I am so glad that I went, and it shows me that if something feels important to me, it is worth it to follow a dream.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks on your marvelous posting! I quite enjoyed reading it, you will be
    a great author.I will ensure that I bookmark your blog and will eventually come
    back in the future. I want to encourage that you continue
    your great work, have a nice holiday weekend!

    Here is my web blog ... linkwheel

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails