TIforOA

Sanctify yourself through the permissible... Yevamos 20a

Divrei Torah to provide Chizuk in the struggle to balance spiritual and physical needs.

L'Iluei Nishmas Mirkah Bas Yosef




Sunday, June 6, 2010

The greatest gift.

The greatest gift that Hashem ever gave us was the ability to make choices.

from the Shiur on Naaleh:  Perek 16, Part 1: The Redeemed Maiden

Teacher: Rebbetzin Tziporah Heller Class: Sefer Yechezkel

My choice to follow OA is one of the greatest gifts that Hashem has given me.  It has brought me good health and strength to change.

1 comment:

  1. Being that I have a close family member on OA, I can totally understand that. My family is so grateful to H-shem that He guided her to go on OA. It is such a brocha to her and to my whole family.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails