TIforOA

Sanctify yourself through the permissible... Yevamos 20a

Divrei Torah to provide Chizuk in the struggle to balance spiritual and physical needs.

L'Iluei Nishmas Mirkah Bas Yosef




Monday, March 14, 2011

If a person is not succesfull in some accomplishment, it is because he has doubts about it and doesn't belief fully in the issue he is trying to accomplish.

It would not dawn upon a believing Jew to pick up Dairy after having eating Meat, because he is convinced and knows this is Halacha and there is no other choice.

This is exactly the principle of OA. If I truly belief that I am powerless over food, If I truly belief Step one: I have a chance to recover, however as long as I doubt it, and I think there might be another way I will pick up.
Heard in the name of Rav Shach.Z"L

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails