TIforOA

Sanctify yourself through the permissible... Yevamos 20a

Divrei Torah to provide Chizuk in the struggle to balance spiritual and physical needs.

L'Iluei Nishmas Mirkah Bas Yosef




Wednesday, May 4, 2011

BE more. It only takes a few minutes a day!

•What's stopping YOU from being the person you want to BE?

•What is a deep relationship?

•What does trusting G-d really mean?



I recently  joined a daily learning program from Rebetzin Heller.  It is a really excellent program.  It is well worth the cost-$14.95 a month.  Originally I wanted to go hear her speak this Sunday but it wasn't going to work out with my schedule.  Then I realized that I would have spent more then that on gas to get to the Shiur and back, so I decided to treat myself to her daily learning program.  I really love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails