TIforOA

Sanctify yourself through the permissible... Yevamos 20a

Divrei Torah to provide Chizuk in the struggle to balance spiritual and physical needs.

L'Iluei Nishmas Mirkah Bas Yosef




Thursday, February 25, 2010

Hashem Loves Me- A Mini Purim Miracle

As anyone in a 12 step program can tell you, the first time that you qualify (run the meeting and speak)  is not easy.  I had made up my mind that I was not going to worry about my first time qualifying.  I davened a lot that Hashem should help me do a good job.  I was not afraid of Public Speaking, I'm good at it.  I hate reading out loud to other people.  When you run a meeting there is a lot of reading out loud, and I was resigned to making mistakes and getting through it.   Hashem loves me so much that he decided to make it easy for me and the format (the stuff you have to read) was locked up and the person who had the combination to the lock did not come and did not give it to anyone else.  I didn't have to read!!!!! Yeah!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails