As I was turning over my kitchen I remembered something that I read in a Sefer by Bilvavi Miskan Evneh about the pain that we feel separating from the physical world after we die. He mentions that a Tzadik has no problem with this, is is like taking off one set of clothes and putting on another. As I was getting rid of my extra chometz I was thinking about how difficult this has been in past years. It made me feel like I was parting with something of value, that I had invested in and didn't want to get rid of. I realized that this feeling of attachment to a physical thing has caused me unnecessary and silly pain. By emotionally detaching from it, and declaring it valueless in my mind, I could make the turnover much easier.
The Hard Facts (Part 1)
-
*30 Tishrei 5787*
*Rosh Chodesh I*
What is "Zion"? Have the Zionists of today faithfully represented it???
Something to think about. The term "Zionism"...
2 hours ago
No comments:
Post a Comment