TIforOA

Sanctify yourself through the permissible... Yevamos 20a

Divrei Torah to provide Chizuk in the struggle to balance spiritual and physical needs.

L'Iluei Nishmas Mirkah Bas Yosef




Sunday, September 19, 2010

More from Rabbi Leib Kelemen on Sukkas

There are some people who make lists of their accomplishments and take them into the Sukkah to read there.  This helps then to see the spiritual acquisitions that they made in the past year which brings them to a state of Simcha.  (See previous post)

from the Shiur:

Sukkos: The Secret of Happiness # KL 546
by Kelemen, Rabbi Leib

When I heard this it made me think of the gratitude list that everyone in my fellowship of OA writes every night.  Sometimes when I need chizuk, I read my old journals.  Now I know that I should take them into the Sukkah to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails