TIforOA

Sanctify yourself through the permissible... Yevamos 20a

Divrei Torah to provide Chizuk in the struggle to balance spiritual and physical needs.

L'Iluei Nishmas Mirkah Bas Yosef




Tuesday, June 8, 2010

"Please help me I can't do it on my own."

We want to come to a place where we say to Hashem, "Please help me I can't do it on my own." We have to remember that we can't even open up spiritually if we don't have Hashem's help.
from the Shiur on Naaleh:
Depend Solely on G-d
Teacher: Rebbetzin Tziporah Heller Class: Bitachon: Meaning of Trust

Step 2 of the 12 steps says: Came to believe that a Power greater than ourselves could restore us to sanity.

We have to know that we can not do it on our own. We need Hashem to help us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails