TIforOA

Sanctify yourself through the permissible... Yevamos 20a

Divrei Torah to provide Chizuk in the struggle to balance spiritual and physical needs.

L'Iluei Nishmas Mirkah Bas Yosef




Friday, March 19, 2010

כל המתפלל בעד חברו והוא צריך לאותו דבר הוא נענה תחילה

Recently I had a startling realization, my sponsor is human too! I always think of her as a rock solid person who has no problem following the OA program. I told her that, and she laughed and said that she is just like me, just a bite away from losing abstinence. I have been davening that I should stay abstinent, now I daven that we both should stay abstinent. My sponsor told me that she davens for me too. Wow! What a powerful feeling

.כל המתפלל בעד חברו
והוא צריך לאותו דבר הוא נענה תחילה

check out:
http://www.davenforme.org/testimonials.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails