TIforOA

Sanctify yourself through the permissible... Yevamos 20a

Divrei Torah to provide Chizuk in the struggle to balance spiritual and physical needs.

L'Iluei Nishmas Mirkah Bas Yosef




Friday, March 26, 2010

A practical tip for Pesach Cooking

Chochmah B' Goyim Taamin -Wisdom from the Nations Believe
Many years ago when I took out my Pesach Cooking Utensils, my Chinese housekeeper took a look at my knives and said, "You can't cook with those knives, you need a good knife".  Every year I buy a good knife and I wind up loving it so much that I keep it out for year round.  I just bought a new knife after struggling for a few days with junk knives.  DON'T GO CHEAP ON KNIVES-it makes a big difference.

Also, when you are buying a good knife, I recomend Global knives.  The distictive look makes them great for Parve. My family knows if it looks like that its parve, and it stays parve.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails