TIforOA

Sanctify yourself through the permissible... Yevamos 20a

Divrei Torah to provide Chizuk in the struggle to balance spiritual and physical needs.

L'Iluei Nishmas Mirkah Bas Yosef




Monday, March 22, 2010

Where is Hashem?

Where is Hashem? Where ever you let him in. (a saying from Kotsk)

It seems like everyone I know is having some extra Nisyonot -problems-this Erev Pesach. As I sit here davening to Hashem to make it easier for my children(and for me) I became aware that things are MUCH harder when I forget to see Hashem in my problems and know with my heart that Hashem has a solution. When I try to share this knowledge with others I meet resistance so I have to remember what my sponsor says,"keep your side of the fence clean" and "don't make other peoples problems yours". In short-I can be aware that these Nisyonot are from Hashem and gain strength from it, but they have to learn it for themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails