TIforOA

Sanctify yourself through the permissible... Yevamos 20a

Divrei Torah to provide Chizuk in the struggle to balance spiritual and physical needs.

L'Iluei Nishmas Mirkah Bas Yosef




Thursday, March 11, 2010

You can make a differnce


Thank you Hashem.

After nearly 20 years of type 2 diabetes, my doctor just told me, "you're cured" A fifty pound weight loss, and an extemely healthy diet, has reversed many of my health problems, including diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, gerd,and sleep apnea, just to name a few.

I used to think that I was powerless over my health and it was a natural part of getting older. Now I see that we do have the ability to take control of our lives. Hashem sent me the gift of OA and I am extremely grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails